It’s August, but it doesn’t feel like it at all. While the rest of the country roasts in a sweltering heat wave (or so we hear), the Bay Area is turning on heaters and still wearing winter outfits. Will this weather ever stabilize? Half the year’s gone by, and my Product Management and Customer Service teams have had their noses to the grindstone all year long.
We’re on track to deploy our 13th release of the year later this month. We’re blowing features out the door as fast as a startup, and without jeopardizing stability or performance and with little impact to our customers.
I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to our Account Management team…these are the folks that give you a single touchpoint with ZEDO and make sure all your needs are being addressed; from support to product roadmap improvements, coordinating trainings and facilitating invoice questions.
- Name: Abdulla Lodhia, Assistant Manager – Customer Support
- With ZEDO since: March 2008
- Name one way ZEDO takes care of its customers: Excellent Customer Service including Implementation, Support, Trafficking & Dedicated Account Manager
- What are your hobbies outside of work? Travelling & researching online about various topics
- What is exciting to you about what ZEDO offers their customers? ZEDO now offers all sorts of Advertising solutions right from dedicated Ad Server, Publisher Rich Media, Trafficking Services, Ad Network Optimization for publishers, Self Service Platform and outsourced Ad Ops as well as creative designing services.
Working with ZEDO has been a learning curve and it has definitely helped me improve personally and professionally, as well as expand my knowledge of our Online Advertising industry. There are various parties involved right from Advertiser, Publishers, Agencies, Affiliates, Networks and more, each of them have their own goal to achieve and seriously this industry has no limits in terms of approach or creativity that you can do to achieve these goals. The best part what I like working with ZEDO is the honesty, approach and feedback that we take towards helping our customers grow. There are endless opportunities to improvise and do something new for our customer which keeps me really interested, unlike boring places to work where you get monotonous after certain period. There are a lot more examples to share on a case to case basis but it cannot be all written here, all I can say is I am really GLAD that I am a ZEDOITE.
Buddy Johnston here, Account Manager at ZEDO. I first sat down in this position 2 years ago this week. I have been amazed how our UI has changed over time largely because of input from Customers like you. I have watched as new products & services were built to give you more options, more visibility and hopefully more revenue. Our CEO, Roy De Souza, once said something that I love to repeat all the time, “If you’re doing well, ZEDO is doing well.” I sincerely believe that and in those instances when things don’t go so great we feel your pain. Let’s face it this business we’re all in changes day by day. Thankfully for me I have a great Support Staff in Mumbai ready to dive in and address any concerns that come up quickly & accurately. Our Engineers in India & Russia keep the back end humming while our Product Managers work on new projects and enhancements to existing products. I am proud to be a part of the ZEDO Team and can’t wait to see what the last half of 2010 bring to us all. When I’m not here at work I am listening to music or watching old Mickey Mouse cartoons trying to figure out why the 1st part of 2010 went by so fast.
- Name: Namrata Karmokar, Account Manager
- With ZEDO since: December 2006
- Name one way ZEDO takes care of its customers: By building valuable customized features that our clients ask for.
- What are your hobbies outside of work? My hobbies are Dancing, Drawing and playing outdoor games.
- What is exciting to you about what ZEDO offers their customers? The support which we provide to customers is remarkable. We make sure that customers get what they are looking for. We respect their time and assure them for response on timely manner. I like two features which makes our customer happy: Rich media ad formats and Ad Network Revenue Maximizer.
There is a lot to learn in this industry. This Ad Serving industry is booming every day and things are becoming advanced and enhanced as each day passes. It’s been more than 3 years I am working in this firm and I still learn new things with every request we receive from our customers. There’s an old saying, “We can always learn more from challenging times than from good times.” — Catherine Pulsife.
- Name: Katy Franco, Account Manager/ Corporate Trainer/ Tech Writer
- With ZEDO since: July 2008
- Name one way ZEDO takes care of its customers: We build what you need. Many of our current features came out of customer requests.
- What are your hobbies outside of work? Working on my house, sewing, reading, cooking, learning Hindi.
- What is exciting to you about what ZEDO offers their customers? Lots! As I mentioned – we really react when people tell us what they want to do. (This also makes it a great place to work I know that my own ideas will always be considered and often implemented.) I like how much we care about our customers. It’s neat to be able to tell people that we can help them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I also like that we’ve grown to be so much more than an ad server. I often get to tell people, “We can do that, too!”
I’ve been working in Customer Service for over twenty years in a wide range of jobs, but never in any field that I wanted to stick with. I kinda fell into my job at ZEDO because I was doing some contract copywriting for a side project. Then I started editing some ad serving customer facing docs and found the technology fascinating. Now I train new customers to use the ad server, have a roster of very interesting clients to help out, and still work on documentation when I can. It’s certainly never boring, and I plan to stick to this industry for a long time.
This year, ZEDO is celebrating our customers during the month of August. Contact your ZEDO Account Manager to find out about special offers we have about system overviews and setup analysis sessions.