Publisher Development Director
Location: New York, USA
ZEDO is looking for a Publisher Development Director with experience in dealing with online publishers. This position will be responsible for building and managing the ZEDO publisher network. The primary focus of the role will be on finding strategic, long-term premium publisher partners and large mobile app developers that want to run ZEDO’s unique and popular desktop and mobile display and video ad formats. Publishers can run ZEDO’s High Impact Formats without changing their existing ad server and yet, can earn net new revenue. The ZEDO High Impact Formats generate truly incremental revenue for publishers and in many cases unlocks video ad revenue that was previously untapped. In addition, the Publisher Development Director will also offer publishers a full ad serving solution and other publisher centric solutions.
- Prospect, acquire and grow relationships with strategic publishers.
- Contribute to ZEDO’s publisher development strategies.
- Drive revenue from publisher partners to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Be able to articulate ZEDO’s value proposition across both media solutions and ad technology offerings. This includes both written and verbal communications.
- Where required, be able to present ZEDO’s offering in front of senior Publisher representatives.
- Build relationships across publisher organizations (executives, sales teams, ad ops, research)
- Track and manage publisher acquisition pipeline and account activities in Salesforce.com
- Work closely with internal teams on sales strategy, techniques and execution.
- Interface with ZEDO Account Management team to transition new Publishers to the post-sales team.
- Manage all facets of the sales process from pre-sale to close, including ongoing sales consultation.
- Contribute to publisher retention and relationship management, in addition to Account
- Management, with the goal of ensuring high publisher satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-10 years of relevant industry experience
- Ideal candidate will have worked at an ad serving technology company, an ad network and/or large media company
- Strong knowledge of Internet advertising models, ad optimization, audience trends and technologies
- Strong analytical ability and experience with CPM, CPC and CPA models
- An understanding of the online advertising
- A strong negotiator and strategic thinker
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams with a knowledge of the pre and post sales process
- Existing relationships with large premium publishers – preferred
- High energy, self motivated and passionate about working in a fast paced start up environment.
- See the dynamic, high change company and industry as an opportunity
ZEDO is a world leader in web and mobile advertising technology for publishers. ZEDO are the third largest ad serving company worldwide and have built the technology platform over many years. The company vision is to be the leading technology provider to premium digital publishers and to connect them directly to brand advertisers and their agencies. ZEDO provide the most modern cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) ad platform to publishers.
After a strategy refinement and heavy investment in technology, this platform now includes truly unique video and mobile video ad formats that no one else offers. ZEDO pays publishers well to run these formats and lets publishers sell them directly. Due to high growth, the publisher acquisition team is being expanded to accommodate the significant increase in interest and traction being realized with publishers around the High Impact Formats.
ZEDO also runs ZINC, an exchange that allows brand advertisers to buy large video formats that reach a new audience. This new audience comprises of over 100 million quality digital users who rarely see any of the pre-rolls video ads that many other sites offer.
To apply for this post, please send us your resume to jobs@ZEDO.com