Publisher Account Manager
Location: New York, USA
ZEDO is looking for a Publisher Account Manager who will play a key role in supporting our existing strategic publisher accounts.. The ideal candidate will have two key areas of responsibility: (1) Drive adoption of ZEDO High Impact Formats and (2) grow revenues from publishers clients post the sales closing. In order to achieve this, it will require that strong relationships are built with ZEDO’s publisher clients, particularly the largest and most important publisher clients, in addition to pro-active discussions and engagements on expanding the adoption and usage of ZEDO products and solutions. The account manager will be responsible for servicing all aspects of publisher accounts from implementation to optimization and all ongoing concerns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and build relationships with our existing publisher accounts
- Enable our publishers to maximize their revenue using ZEDO’s products and services.
- Lead day to day communication with Publishers by providing them with assistance with a focus on client retention, growth and satisfaction
- Work closely with Publisher Sales team to develop pre-sale proposals and identify upsell opportunities
- Participate in prospect and client meetings while working as part of the Publisher Development team to help close prospects
- Carry out kick-off calls for implementation, launch and optimization
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and identify potential areas of optimization and opportunities for revenue growth
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record. At least 2 years work experience relevant online advertising experience
- At least 2 years work experience in a client-facing role in the digital media space or account management experience
- Strong knowledge of the digital media revenue ecosystem, web technologies, and the online advertising industry in general
- Strong communication, analytical and relationship management skills as well.
- Ability to be proactive, take ownership of client relationships, and be flexible to react to changing priorities in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment
- Revenue focused, negotiation and analytical skills across contractual, technical and financial areas all pluses
- Willingness and desire to be a key individual contributor and strong team player
ZEDO is a world leader in web and mobile advertising technology for publishers. We are the third largest ad serving company worldwide and have built out our platform over many years. Our vision as a company is to be the leading technology provider to premium digital publishers and to connect them directly to brand advertisers and their agencies. We provide the most modern cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) ad platform to publishers.
After a strategy refinement and heavy investment in technology, this platform now includes truly unique video and mobile ad formats that no one else offers. ZEDO pays publishers well to run these formats and lets publishers sell them directly. We are expanding the publisher acquisition team to manage the huge publisher interest that this has created.
ZEDO runs ZINC, an exchange that allows brand advertisers to buy large video formats that reach a new audience. This new audience comprises over 100 million quality internet users who rarely see any of the pre-rolls that users of video sharing sites see.
To apply for this post, please send us your resume to jobs@ZEDO.com