Location: Mumbai, India
ZEDO is looking for experienced software engineers to join our Software Engineering Team. If you enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic working environment and a challenging hands-on job, ZEDO is the place for you! We’re interested in smart, experienced engineers with a passion for quality work that they can be proud of. The ideal candidate for this job should be energetic, highly motivated, and ready to build great software.
- Review requirements specifications to come with technical designs.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured unit test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and execute daily development activities.
- Fixing of production issues and root cause analysis for same.
- Production support for a 24*7 live applications.
- Strong knowledge of spring, hibernate and core java.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Good communications and team skills.
- 1 to 4 years of experience
ZEDO is a world leader in web and mobile advertising technology for publishers. We are the third largest ad serving company worldwide and have built out our platform over many years. Our vision as a company is to be the leading technology provider to premium digital publishers and to connect them directly to brand advertisers and their agencies. We provide the most modern cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) ad platform to publishers.
After a strategy refinement and heavy investment in technology, this platform now includes truly unique video and mobile ad formats that no one else offers. ZEDO pays publishers well to run these formats and lets publishers sell them directly. We are expanding the publisher acquisition team to manage the huge publisher interest that this has created.
ZEDO runs ZINC, an exchange that allows brand advertisers to buy large video formats that reach a new audience. This new audience comprises over 100 million quality internet users who rarely see any of the pre-rolls that users of video sharing sites see.
To apply for this post, please send us your resume to indiajobs@ZEDO.com